Monday, June 20, 2011

Review 1


The following review is from one of our satisfied customers. This was quoted from a local forum.
Thank you for your comments!


Does anyone here display artificial plants or shrubs at home? If you do, where do you normally buy them from? I saw my neighbours displaying nice beautiful artificial plants outside their main door. I think both real & artificial plants & flowers are great. The latter is of course permanent and is much easier to maintain. And the price.... hhmmm... is not cheap....

I have displayed some at home and I also do get real plants which is mostly for my planter because of the condusive condition that the plants can survive and grow well outside. Very Happy

I'd like to share a good place where you can get nice artificial plants from. It's highly recommended - well so far from my positive experience.
Perks: good service, reasonable price (fixed price no bargain), quite good quality and although they don't display extensive range but you will find something you'll need or like. They can customise & arrange plants & flowers for you also.

Hoi Kee Flower Shop
Blk 1, Beach Rd (opp Golden Mile Complex)
#4733/4737
Mon-Sat: 9.30am-6.00pm

I've added a couple of pics of the plants I bought from them. I love them very much. The orchid plant is @$35, bamboo @$68 and the big leafy plant @$38. I know they're not cheap in anyway but I think they're reasonable base on their appearance, quality & arrangement. They come together with the pots.














No comments: